Get You Through Your Job Search
This individual will listen intently to your ideas, thoughts, and concerns. Unlike the Idea Bouncer, the Listener won’t necessarily play devil’s advocate on your behalf. Rather, they will provide a safe, supportive space for you to think “out loud”.
Most of us spend less time thinking about our careers than we should. Yet our work takes up so much of our time, and has such a big impact on our lives.
have been helping people to improve their working lives for more than twenty years. I created and ran the UK's most successful and highly regarded career consultancy. I now work alone with a small number of career-focused clients; people who take their careers seriously, want them to have a positive impact on their lives and who appreciate the benefits of personally tailored, objective, career advice, coaching and guidance. You may be one of those people.
Some of my clients are hoping to change career, to give themselves a new challenge, or to feel happier & more productive. Others are looking for the next move, the strategic step that allows them to improve their game, perform at their best and increase their rewards. Some want to put the spark back into their life and are looking for a job that gives them meaning, purpose, reward and drive. And many are just finding that the whole process of looking for a new job is a lot more frustrating than they anticipated.
Job Search Preparation
This programme will give you all the tools and techniques you need to find and successfully apply for a new job. Over 4 sessions, with email support in between, you will:
- Be able to define your target jobs and discover where to find them.
- Understand how to conduct a successful job search without relying on on-line job boards.
- Have a new, improved CV and well-targeted cover letter.
- mprove your interview skills and negotiate a job offer successfully.
Find Your Ideal Career
- Up to three months of unlimited professional support
- Intensive work on your career direction- where will you take your career and how will you do it?
- Intensive work on your unique identity- who do you want to be at work and how do you want people to see you?
- Explore and research different career options.
- Decide which career is right for you.
- Develop your career action plan and decide on the immediate steps you need to take.