Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing makes use of social media sites to raise visibility on the Internet and to promote products and services. Social media sites are useful for building social (and business) networks, and for exchanging ideas and knowledge.
Our sales and recruiting team is composed of talented, passionate people who share the common goal of providing the highest level of service to our clients and consultants.
Social Media Marketing Techniques
- Joining relevant online communities or social networking sites to help promote your business.
- Adding RSS feeds to your website (RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication that can be used to easily update content).
- Blogging (where you add content to blogs).
- Creating your own business blog.
Growth of social media marketing:
- 75% have a company page on a social networking site.
- 69% post status updates or articles of interest on social media sites.
- 57% build a network through a site such as LinkedIn.
- 54% monitor feedback about the business.
- 39% maintain a blog.
- 26% tweet about areas of expertise.